Moolenaar sources, designs and exports horticulture and floriculture products directly to top international retailers, located all over the world. Moolenaar’s success as a horticultural enterprise since 1850 is a testimony to the fact we continue to raise the bar in quality, to always strive for excellence, and to keep looking ahead. Our custom design, service and expertise in the horti industry help us to create bespoke Own Brand products for many of the top retailers worldwide. As a market leader, it is our business to know all there is about the marketplace and its trends. We constantly conduct market research, which in turn enables us to accurately anticipate consumer’s needs. We are growing and therefore looking for a new colleague to join our company in the position of:
Internal Sales (plants)
It is the internal sales employee’s responsibility to manage the plant projects sold and participate in the preparation of the sales process. Preparation includes performing analysis, create presentations, evaluate historical sales, identify potential opportunities, and calculate the cost of a project. Managing the project includes monitoring progress, be gatekeeper for deadlines, filling our ERP system with customer data, project data and subsequent manage the order flow through to the delivery and post sales review.
- Support cost calculation of plant projects;
- Review the executed program with the salesperson and identify opportunities;
- Create a product planning per customer, identify deadlines and milestones and manage those internal and external;
- Fill and update our ERP system with the project data, item specifics, bill of material, quantities, deliveries, locations, and timing. Align our data with our customers ERP system;
- Ensure timely creation and approval of layouts, labels, and packaging and that it is in accordance with the customer protocol (layout form). Timely collection of customer-specific information (barcodes, outer box labels, etc.) for packaging, ordering, labeling and processing it in the ERP system;
- Ensure production orders, labels, pick lists and quality specifications are available timely for on or off-site production;
- Maintaining contact with the customer regarding delivery time and subsequent track our delivery, ensure we deliver – on time and in full.
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate must have:
- HBO work and thinking level;
- Relevant work experience in the garden- and houseplants or fresh (FMCG) products, is a plus;
- Fluent in Dutch and English as well as strong presentation and communication skills is a must, German and French is a plus;
- Proficient working knowledge of the ERP databases and software and MS Office;
- Detail oriented and administrative, organizational and multitasking skills;
- Ability to work efficiently, accurately and effectively under pressure and simultaneous deadlines;
- Ability to think on your feet, by assessing, planning and strategic troubleshooting;
- Ambitious and an energetic ‘Can do’ attitude.
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate must be:
- You can oversee a full process and anticipate upcoming potential issues;
- You think in solutions instead of problems;
- You’re an enthusiastic and driven person who likes to achieve goals with the team;
- A highly motivated self-starter with strong work ethic;
- Capable of managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Accurate and analytical; Attentive to detail.
What we offer
Moolenaar offers a fulltime, challenging position with personal development opportunities where you will contribute to the growth strategy of the category. And a professional environment where taking initiative is highly appreciated. We offer a competitive salary including good secondary employment conditions.
You can send your application to: email@example.com
For more information, please contact Sharon van Oosten (HR Advisor): 06-10026206
* Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated