Moolenaar sources, designs and exports horticulture and floriculture products directly to top international retailers, located all over the world. Moolenaar’s success as a horticultural enterprise since 1850 is a testimony to the fact we continue to raise the bar in quality, to always strive for excellence, and to keep looking ahead. Our custom design, service and expertise in the horti industry help us to create bespoke Private Label products for many of the top retailers worldwide. As a market leader, it is our business to know all there is about the marketplace, its trends as well as international trading standards, country specific requirements and associated supply chain management. We are growing and therefore looking for a new colleague to join our company in the position of:
We are looking for a HR administrator to support our Human Resources department. Your main administrative duties include maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents (e.g. employment records and onboarding guides) and updating internal databases. To be successful you bring the right HR knowledge and experience on the operational aspects of HR. You are pro-active, hands-on and have professional communication skills to interact at all different levels. You also bring strong administrative skills and labor-law knowledge.
• You are part of the Human Resources team;
• Organize and maintain personnel files, ensure all HR files and HR training records are maintained and up to date;
• Ensure that all changes to personal details, job roles, contracts are actioned in accordance with the prevailing policies, procedures and labor law, including issue of letters and contracts of employment;
• Be the point of contact for our employees and external partners about operational HR-related questions and/or issues;
• Processing the payroll;
• Administration support for all recruitment activities;
• Support the hiring managers through all stages of the recruitment process including setting up interviews, candidate search, offers and on-boarding;
• Ensure all administrative work is completed for new hires and ensure they are set up appropriately in our HR systems;
• Participate in HR projects.
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate must have:
• HBO degree in Human Resources Management or similar;
• At least one year of relevant operational HR experience is a must;
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, excellent verbal & written skills in both Dutch and English is a must;
• Ability to work efficiently, accurately and effectively with deadlines;
• Strong administrative skills;
• Solution-oriented, pro-active and ‘can-do’ attitude;
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate must be:
• Capable of managing multiple tasks;
• A strong communicator with excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills;
• Able to meet deadlines;
• Pro-active and accurate;
• Available for 20-24 hours a week;
• Living in the area of Voorhout.
What we offer
Moolenaar offers a parttime, challenging position for 20-24 hours a week. You will be part of professionalizing the HR department and the organization. You will work in a professional environment where taking initiative is highly appreciated. You will receive 25.5 vacation days per calendar year (on fulltime base).
* Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated