Moolenaar sources, designs and exports horticulture and floriculture products directly to top international retailers, located all over the world. Moolenaar’s success as a horticultural enterprise since 1850 is a testimony to the fact we continue to raise the bar in quality, to always strive for excellence, and to keep looking ahead. Our custom design, service and expertise in the horti industry help us to create bespoke Own Brand products for many of the top retailers worldwide. As a market leader, it is our business to know all there is about the marketplace and its trends. We constantly conduct market research, which in turn enables us to accurately anticipate consumer’s needs. We are growing and therefore looking for a new colleague to join our company in the position of:
Account manager – Internal Sales
This role would suit candidates Account Handling & Customer Services positions. It is the internal sales employee’s responsibility to contribute to the overall growth strategy through insightful ideas and wide knowledge of both the industry and opportunity available. She/he performs analysis, makes, manages and monitors customer information, making sure all client data is up to date, accurate and available.
• Make planning per customer and monitor it, based on the deadlines from the planning list.
• Reviewing the program with the salesperson based on the sales results.
• Managing the planning of the preliminary phase and signaling problems + monitoring deadlines.
• Taking care of the administrative matters regarding customer data / customer file.
• Checking administrative matters regarding the order through a sales calculation. (bill of materials / order confirmation / show material).
• Ensuring the timely creation and approval of layouts and packaging in accordance with the protocol (layout form).
• Managing the manufacturing process of samples and catalogs.
• Timely collection of customer-specific information (barcodes, outer box labels, etc.) for packaging, order processing and forwarding and processing it in the ERP system.
• Timely processing of sales orders in the ERP system.
• Timely receipt / specification of the production orders to be delivered.
• Tracking the order in progress for timely delivery to the customer.
• Maintaining contact with the customer regarding delivery time.
• Switch between salesperson and customer and production in case of order processing issues. This possibly in consultation with other departments such as product development and sales.
• Consultation with stock management about stocks and sales and signaling the outcome towards the seller and / or customer. Coordination of preparations for orders produced at facilities abroad, as applicable.
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate must have:
• At least 3 years of relevant experience as internal sales employee or in a similar role;
• Fluent in Dutch and English as well as strong presentation and communication skills;
• Experience working in an industrial organization, providing internal sales support;
• Proficient working knowledge of the EPR databases and software;
• Detail oriented and excellent organizational and multitasking skills;
• Ability to work efficiently, accurately and effectively under pressure and simultaneous deadlines;
• Ability to think on your feet, by assessing, planning and strategic troubleshooting;
• Ambitious and an energetic ‘Can do’ attitude;
• Strong analytical skills.
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate must be:
• A highly motivated self-starter with strong work ethic. This is a demanding role and not a 9-5 commitment;
• Confident and have the ability to be assertive with senior stakeholders;
• Capable of managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment;
• Accurate and analytical; Attentive to detail;
• A strong communicator with excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills;
• Able to meet short deadlines and able to rearrange priorities accordingly;
• Understand the needs of customers and be able to remain patient, calm and polite in difficult situations;
• Proactive and able to identify potential problems and solve them effectively;
• Willing to learn the German language through a course in the future.
What we offer
Moolenaar offers a fulltime, challenging position with personal development opportunities where you will contribute to the growth strategy of the category. And a professional environment where taking initiative is highly appreciated. We offer a fulltime position with 25.5 vacation days per calendar year (on fulltime base).
You can send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please contact Sharon van Oosten (HR Advisor): 06-10026206
* Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated